How many days have passed like this? 多少日子就像這樣過去了?
This city the crowd is fading, moving on… 這城市的人群正逐漸消散,不停的…
I sometimes have wondered where you've gone 有時我很想知道你去了哪裡
Story carries on, lonely, lost inside... 故事持續著,孤寂,迷失於其中
I had this dream so many times 多少次我做著同樣的夢
The moments we spent has past and gone away 那些我們共度的時光早已遠去,消失無蹤
Could there be an end to this, what I'm feeling deep inside 這些究竟有沒有盡頭,藏在我內心深處的感受
You know there's no looking back... 你早已知道無法回頭
Glassy sky above, as long as I`m alive, you will be a part of me 在玻璃狀的天空之上,只要我還活著,你始終在我心裡
Glassy sky, the cold, the broken pieces of me... 玻璃般的天空,是那冰冷的,破碎的我
The mystery of it I recall 我想起了那個秘密
Suddenly the truth will change the way we fall 突如其來的真相卻改變了我們墜落的方向
I didn't wanna hurt you, hope you know 我從未試圖去傷害你,希望你明白
Empty promises, shattered dreams of love 那些空虛的承諾,以及愛情破滅之夢
Sometimes I wonder what's beyond 有時我好奇遠方有甚麼
I tried many times to make it up to you 試著想要去補償你
Can somebody tell me what to do? 誰又能告訴我該怎麼做?
Thought we're meant to be... There's no going back 總以為我們早已註定了…無法重新來過
Time has already come... 那一刻已到來
Sun is gone and no more shadows... 太陽消逝後也不再有陰影存在
Can't give up I know and this life goes on 無法放棄的是我知道這人生仍繼續著
I'll be strong I'll be strong `til I see the end... 我會變得堅強,更加堅強,直到我看見結局
Glassy sky above, as long as I survive, you will be part of me 在玻璃狀的天空之上,只要我仍殘活著,你就成了我的一部分
Glassy sky, the cold, the broken pieces of me... 玻璃般的天空,是那冰冷的,破碎的我
Glassy sky above, covers over me... over me... 在那玻璃般易碎的天空之上,它緊緊包圍著我,包圍我
++++++++++++++
因為很喜歡這首歌,雖然網路上有很多版本,還是自己練習著翻了
好吧,翻到這程度,算極限了
信雅達果然不是那麼容易
話說這張圖,應該最能代表這首歌的意境吧