前往
大廳
主題

【渣翻】Mili - Children of the City (廢墟圖書館Boss戰歌曲)

Ionization | 2021-01-27 07:37:16 | 巴幣 1120 | 人氣 1338

由於很喜歡這首歌與他對應在遊戲內的劇情的緣故,就自己用愛發電來練習寫個翻譯看看,呼應遊戲內的劇情。
本人英文能力平庸,若有不適當或不通順之處還請見諒一下啦。


Sleep for a total of 800 hours per day.
請一天睡滿800個小時
And then drink a liter of milk, warm up before you go play
再喝下一公升牛奶,遊戲前請先暖身
Only eat, or write, or pull the trigger with your right hand
只用右手進食、書寫、或是扣下板機
Only thing that’s left is to work on following commands
尚待完成之事就是達成以下指令
By the time you realize, you’ll be restrained to a desk.
在你領悟之時,會被約束於桌前
And with your dreams on the floor you comply, eyes chained to the test
依賴的夢境散落一地,雙眼直視試煉
In 30 minutes find a groom or bride, bonus if brunette.
三十分鐘內找位新郎或新娘,棕髮尤佳
In 90 hours spill their insides, paint your room picturesque
九十分鐘內潑灑他的內在,以此增色你的房間

[副歌]
Now it’s time for another vendetta
現在 是另一場復仇的時刻
Going through the shelves, picking out my prewritten persona
瀏覽過書架,挑選出我撰寫好的人格
Children of the city see only the neon star
都市之子只能看見霓虹色的星光
Reflected upon the murky gutter sky
反射在污濁水溝裡的天空中
Don’t ask me why I desperately wish to be included in the city’s night.
請別過問 為何我殷心期盼能對都市之夜送抱投懷

In 400,000 meters, turn right.
前方400,000公尺處右轉
Pick up a knife and stab a familiar warm body.
拿起菜刀並刺進一具熟悉溫暖的身體
Learned to fight before I knew love or bitterness of coffee.
在我理解愛或咖啡的苦味以前學會抗爭
Snippy scissors cut down the strings, I set myself free.
鋒利的剪刀剪下絲線,我放我自己自由
Only to figure out everything I chose was by proxy
但只發現我的一切選擇,並非由我決定

As we suckled upon the 9mm pacifier.
當我們含著9釐米口徑的奶嘴時
Swallowing the fact that other than to expand we had no purpose
將除了繁衍並無存在意義的事實一飲而下
As my everburning will to stay afloat backfire.
讓我燒不盡的意志持續浮於水面,終究是引火自焚
I now know I must be comfortable being who I considered worthless
此刻才知曉該成為一個自己心目中無能的人,並安逸於此

Follow the city’s ribbon.
跟隨都市的緞帶
To a heart nobody seems to listen
通往無人願意傾聽的心
It takes my heart being broken and broken again.
將我的心一遍又一遍地粉碎
To know that I am the reason why the sufferings never end
藉此了解我就是讓痛苦永恆不滅的罪魁禍首

[副歌重複]

Do not go home until you reading the value of e.
念完e的數值以前,不能回家


1.
在遊戲中對應的劇情裡曾出現不少奇奇怪怪的指令,命令人去做一些奇怪的事情,可能殘忍、可能抽象
故 find a groom or bride 不譯為找到伴侶,而是單純作為字面上的去找一位新郎或新娘
spill inside 也選用潑灑內在這種模棱兩可的形容,保留解讀因人而異的指令的味道
2.
neon star 這句也有人翻作霓虹燈,但下一句立即出現sky這個字眼,所以個人還是傾向解讀為普通的恆星
3.
pacifier 是鎮定劑、帶來和平之物跟奶嘴,用9mm跟swallow這兩個字眼可以讓人聯想到飲彈自盡的隱喻
4.
e就是自然對數,跟圓周率一樣是個無理數,所以小數後的數字是念不完的

創作回應

相關創作

更多創作