創作內容

0 GP

#翻譯 Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody

作者:阿夜│2021-01-02 19:18:33│巴幣:0│人氣:213
建議以電腦版觀看

"Bohemian Rhapsody"
 
Is this the real life?
這是否就是真實人生?
 
Is this just fantasy?
或只是場幻夢?
 
Caught in a landslide,
在滑坡邊被抓個正著
 
No escape from reality.
無法從現實中逃走
 
 
Open your eyes,
睜開眼睛吧
 
Look up to the skies and see,
向上看看天空
 
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
我只是個可憐的孩子,不需要任何憐憫
 
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
因為我就這樣地來,這樣地走
 
Little high, little low,
有時巔峰,有時谷底
 
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matterto me, to me.
任憑風怎麼吹都對我沒差,對我都沒差
 
Mama, just killed a man,
媽媽,我剛殺了個人
 
Put a gun against his head,
槍抵在他額前
 
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
扣下板機,他就死了
 
Mama, life had just begun,
媽媽,人生才剛開始
 
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.
但我現在就得拋之而後
 
Mama, ooh,
媽媽,喔
 
Didn't mean to make you cry,
並沒有想讓你淚流
 
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
如果明天我這個時間還沒回來,
 
Carry on, carry on as if nothing reallymatters.
請堅持,像是一切都不重要地堅持下去
 
 
Too late, my time has come,
太晚了,我的時間已到
 
Sends shivers down my spine,
就連脊椎骨也發著顫抖
 
Body's aching all the time.
身體無時無刻疼痛著
 
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
再見了,各位,我該走了
 
Gotta leave you all behind and face thetruth.
該離開你們並且面對事實了
 
 
Mama, ooh (Anyway the wind blows),
媽媽,喔(任憑風吹著)
 
I don't want to die,
我還不想死
 
I sometimes wish I'd never been born atall.
有時我多希望自己從未出世
 
 
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
我看見一個屬於人的小小剪影
 
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do theFandango?
小丑,小丑啊,你會為我跳一支凡丹哥嗎?
 
Thunderbolt and lightning very, veryfrightening me.
閃電雷霆,真的,真的讓我驚恐不已啊
 
(Galileo) Galileo.
(伽利略)伽利略
 
(Galileo) Galileo,
(伽利略)伽利略
 
Galileo Figaro
伽利略 費加洛
 
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.
這些達官顯貴們──
 
I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
我只是個可憐的孩子,沒人愛著我
 
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
他只是個可憐的孩子,來自可憐的家庭
 
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.
讓他從這怪物般的世界解脫吧
 
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
這樣地來,這樣地去,你會放我走嗎?
 
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Lethim go!)
誦真主之名!不,我們絕不讓你走(讓他走!)
 
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let himgo!)
誦真主之名!不,我們絕不讓你走(讓他走!)
 
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let mego!)
誦真主之名!不,我們絕不讓你走(讓他走!)
 
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
不,我們絕不讓你走(讓他走!)
 
Never let you go (Never, never, never,never let me go)
絕不讓你走(絕不,絕不,絕不,絕不讓我走)
 
Oh oh oh oh
喔喔喔喔
 
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
不不不不不不不
 
Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let mego.)
喔,媽媽咪呀,媽媽咪呀(媽媽咪呀,讓我走)
 
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, forme, for me.
別西卜在我心中放了惡魔,惡魔,惡魔
 
 
So you think you can stone me and spit inmy eye?
所以你覺得你可以拿石頭丟我,使勁地汙辱我?
 
So you think you can love me and leave meto die?
所以你覺得你可以愛我,然後再放我自生自滅?
 
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
喔,寶貝,那是不可能的,寶貝
 
Just gotta get out, just gotta get rightoutta here.
只要離開,只要離開這裡就好
 
 
(Ooooh, ooh yeah, ooh yeah)
(喔,喔耶,喔耶)
 
Nothing really matters,
沒什麼是重要的
 
Anyone can see,
誰都知道這點
 
Nothing really matters,
沒什麼是重要的
 
Nothing really matters to me.
對我來說沒什麼是重要的
 
 
Anyway the wind blows...
任憑那風怎麼吹……
 
 
註:
Scaramouche:源自義大利文,即興小丑的一種
Fandango:一種西班牙舞曲
Magnifico:貴族,大官,顯要人物
Bismillah:阿拉伯語音譯名詞,意為「誦真主之名」
Beelzebub:鬼王別西卜
 
 
曲:Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
 
翻譯:阿夜 01.02.21

引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=5031983
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

同標籤作品搜尋:#翻譯

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

喜歡★yohane0916 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:#阿夜翻譯#Mariah... 後一篇:#翻譯 Thousand...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

xzp83502在線巴哈們
果果日記小屋更新中~ 歡迎進來參觀 謝謝^^看更多我要大聲說昨天23:51


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】