切換
舊版
前往
大廳
主題

Tsubasa翼-feather of love

那個誰 | 2013-04-20 17:38:06 | 巴幣 0 | 人氣 542



伊東惠理-feather of love

far in the light,I can see it.
遙遠地在光中,我能見到它。
in every scene of the night.
在每晚夜景中。
a tiny feather of love.
一根極小的愛的羽毛。

I gotta go.
我必須去。
destiny never finds the way forme,my love.
命運從不為我發現方法,我的愛。

even in the night I see yourface,in the dark.
在黑暗中甚至夜晚中我見到你的臉。
so I never lose my way to you.
因此我從不迷路。
I never close my heart.
我從不封閉我的心。
the light is always here..
光芒總是在這裡。。

time goes by,we can never stay the same.
時間流過,我們無法停留相同的。
now we've come so far from love memory.
現在我們到目前為止已經來自愛的記憶。
though your smeil has gone,we willnever be apart.
雖然你的微笑已離去,但是我們將無法分開地。
in our hearts we are one,for love melody.
在我們的心中我們是同一,對於愛的旋律
the future arrives with your love..
未來與你的愛到達。。

willing to go to the place.
願意去一個地方。
where you never need to cry.
在你不需要哭的地方。
I'll take you there.
我將帶你去那裡。
willing to find an answer
願意找到一個答案
in all the winding road we havecome through..
在我們已經來過的所有的蜿蜒道路中。。

in the heat of summer,cold ofwinter. I'm here....
在炎熱夏天,寒冷冬天中。我在這裡....
so you never lose your way to me.
因此你從不迷路。
never close your heart.
不要封閉你的心。
your light is always here...
你的光芒總是在這裡。。。

time goes by,we can never stay the same.
時間流過,我們無法停留相同的。
in the shades of the hope,in love memory.
在希望的陰暗處中,在愛的記憶中。
though your smeil has gone,we willnever be apart.
雖然你的微笑 已離去,但是我們將無法分開地。
in our hearts we can hear the love melody.
在我們的心中我們能聽到愛的旋律。
the future still shines,close to you....
未來仍然閃耀,接近於你.
the future still shines,close to you....
未來仍然閃耀,接近於你.

創作回應

更多創作