Well, you tell us that we're wrong
你說是我們錯了
And you tell us not to sing our song
告訴我們不能再唱我們的歌
Nothing we can say will make you see
不管說什麼都無法讓你了解
You got a heart of stone, you can never feel
你有一顆鐵石心腸,你永遠感覺不到
You say "Oh, I'm not afraid, it can't happen to me
你說 "我不害怕,這不可能發生在我身上
I've lived my life as a good man
我一輩子安分守己
Oh, no you're out of your mind
喔 不 你瘋了
It won't happen to me
這不會發生在我身上
'Cause I've carried my weight and I've been a strong man"
因為我已經承擔了我的責任而且我是個堅強的人"
Listen to the man in the liquor store
聽酒館裡那個男人
Yelling "anybody want a drink before the war?"
大喊著“有人想在戰爭前喝一杯嗎?”
And your parents paid you through
你的父母為你付錢
You got a nice big car, nothing bothers you
你有一輛不錯的車,沒有什麼困擾你
Somebody cut out your eyes, you refuse to see
有人吸引了你的目光,你拒絕去理會
Somebody cut out your heart, you refuse to feel
有人讓你心動,你拒絕去感受
And you live in a shell
而你住在一個殼裡
You create your own hell
你創造了你自己的地獄
You live in the past and talk about war
你活在過去談論戰爭
And you dig your own grave, yeah
你挖好了自己的墳墓
But it's a life you can save
但是你本來可以自救的
So stop getting fast, it's not gonna happen
所以不要感到忙亂,對於那並沒有發生的事
And you'll cry but you'll never fall, no, no, no
你會哭,但你絕不會倒下 絕對不會
You're building a wall
你正在建立一堵牆
Gotta break it down, start again
必須推倒它,重新開始
No, no, no, it won't happen to us
絕對不會,這不會發生在我們身上
We've lived our lives, basically we've been good men
我們過著自己的生活,基本上我們都是好人
So stop talking of war
所以別再談論戰爭了
'Cause you know we've heard it all before
因為你知道我們以前都聽過
Why don't you go out there and do something useful?
你為何不離開這裡去做些有意義的事情呢?
Oh, listen to the man in the liquor store
聽酒館裡那個男人
He yelling "anybody want to drink before the war?"
他大喊著“有人想在戰爭前喝一杯嗎?”
"Anybody want to drink before the war?"
“有人想在戰爭前喝一杯嗎?”
"Anybody want to drink before the war?"
“有人想在戰爭前喝一杯嗎?”