前往
大廳
主題

【自翻譯】DAO 同伴與Morrigan談論她的浪漫

米鹿姆 | 2021-06-27 13:44:24 | 巴幣 10 | 人氣 344

因為不想分別標記,所以默認內容含有劇透
請怕劇透的人迴避。基本上人名會以原文顯示

本人聽譯和英文並非很好,主要是為了學習和個人興趣而做翻譯,可能直譯會不少
關於翻譯的問題或是內容都可以討論

影片有裝MOD,跟實際的遊戲畫面有差

Do what's the deal with you and him,anyway? Dare I ask?
你和他到底是怎麼回事? 我能問問嗎?

Him?Him who is this supposed to mean something to me?
他?他是誰?這對我來說有什麼意義嗎?

You know exactly who I'm talking about. Mister Let's Make Kissy Faces over there
你知道我說的是誰。那邊的 「讓我們做個親親臉」先生

My, my. You are jealous, aren't you?Did I take your favorite Grey Warden away from you?
天啊,你嫉妒了是不是? 我把你最喜歡的灰袍守護者從你身邊搶走了嗎?

What? I'm not jealous I'm horrified.
什麼?我不是嫉妒,我是害怕。

Those blushing cheeks of yours tell a different tale
你那羞紅的臉頰可不是這麼回事

These blushing cheeks are terrified that you'll suck all the blood out of them once you're finished with him.
這些羞紅的臉頰很害怕你跟他玩完後,你會把他的血吸光

If I feel the need to suck on anything of yours. Alistair, you'll be the first to know.
如果我覺得有必要吸吮你的任何東西,Alistair你會是第一個知道的人

That... was so not why I meant.
我......不是這個意思

Perhaps we should go and tell him together about your touching concerns? Perhaps he'll pay more attention to you if you ask nicely
也許我們應該一起去告訴他你的關心?如果你好好問他,也許他會更注意你

uh-huh I think we're done here
啊哈,我想我們沒什麼好說的了

Done before you started,in fact.
事實上,在你開始之前就已經結束了。

The swamp witch desires something from it.
沼澤女巫渴望從它身上得到一些東西。

From what? Ah... you mean from him. And if I do? what of it?
從什麼地方?啊......你是說從那裡。如果我這樣做又如何?

It is aware of the swamp which is true nature?
它意識到沼澤女巫的本性嗎?

Let me guess. You know my true nature?
讓我猜猜看,你知道我的本性?

I have spent a great deal of time observing the world. I know what I see when I see it.
我花了很多時間觀察這個世界,當我看到它的時候,我知道我看到了什麼。

You spent 30 years watching whatever a small village was willing to parade in front of your eyes.
Do not cast yourself as the worldly sage.
At best you are a barely-working statue with a poor memory and a poor attitude. Do not seek to begin judging me
你花了30年的時間觀察任何一個小村莊裡願意在你眼前展示的東西。
不要把自己當作世俗的聖人
充其量,你只是一個勉強能工作的雕像,記性差,態度差。別想評判我

hmph. Perhaps it has a point.
嗯。也許這是有道理的

Yes, I should think so.
是的,我想也是

So have you heard? Morrigan and him are... you know.
你聽說了嗎? Morrigan和他...... 你知道的。

Have you nothing better to do than spread idle gossip.
And besides, he can probably hear us both. You're not being very discreet.
除了散佈無聊的流言蜚語,你沒有更好的事可做了嗎。
此外,他可能能聽到我們倆的談話,你可真夠謹慎的

No,look, he's not even paying attention. Hmmmm.
不,看,他根本沒有註意到

Hmmmm. Maybe. You don't... think that he's serious about it? do you?
the woman is a vile fiend.
嗯,也許吧,你不會...... 認為他是認真的吧? 是嗎?
那個女人是個卑鄙的惡魔

Well,look here, now who's an idle gossip? Me-ow!
你看,現在是誰在說閒話?喵~拗!

You're the one who started this, I might remind you.
And I'm... well, I'm ending it!
我得提醒你,是你先挑起的。
我... 我要結束這一切!

So,you are the Grey Warden,huh?(Chuckles)
所以,你和灰袍守護者,哼?(竊笑)

I hope you're not referring to Alistair.
我希望你指的不是Alistair

Him? Does he even like girls?
他?他甚至喜歡女孩嗎?

I believe the matter is still up for debate.
我相信這個問題還有待商榷。

(Sigh)I'm right here, you know.
(嘆氣)我就在這裡,你知道的

Anyway. You and the Grey Warden,huh?
不管怎樣,你和灰袍守護者,哼?

Do you actually have a question, dwarf?
or is it your intention simply to leer and drool?
你真的有問題嗎,矮人?
還是你的意圖就為了拋媚眼和流口水?

Stick with the classics. Leer and drool.
堅持經典,拋媚眼和流口水

I thought so.
我想也是

I see a friendship with the Grey Warden is going very well
我看到你與灰袍守護者的友誼進行得非常順利

As is yours.
你也一樣

A-ha!Then you know?
啊哈!那你知道嗎?

I am not a fool, if you thought me one
我不是個傻瓜,如果你認為我是個傻瓜的話

I do not think you are fool, my lovely woman.
we're not so dissimilar, after all. I know what you're doing.
我不認為你是傻瓜,我可愛的女人,
畢竟我們並沒有太大的不同,我知道你在做什麼

And what is it that you think I am doing? Besides the Grey Warden, that is.
那你認為我在做什麼呢?除了 灰袍守護者,那就是了

Biding your time, naturally. But for what, I wonder?
自然是在等待時機。但為了什麼,我想知道?

Why don't you ask him, if you're so curious.
如果你這麼好奇,為什麼不問問他

I doubt that he even knows. I am content to wait and see for myself, however.
我懷疑他甚至知道。不過,我倒是很願意自己等著看

Then don't bring it up again.
那就別再提這個問題了

So you know about him and Morrigan, right?You've heard?
所以你知道他和 Morrigan,對吧?你聽說過?

I think I know what you are talking about, yes.
我想我知道你在說什麼,是的。

And you agree with it? You don't think that it's dangerous?
你同意嗎?你不認為這很危險嗎?

Dangerous for whom?Her?Or Him?
對誰危險?她?還是他?

Anyone.She's malefic... and rotten to the core. How could he even...  
this can't be good idea. She can't be a good influence on him
任何人,她是個壞女人... 而且爛到骨子裡了,他怎麼能......
這不是個好主意,她不可能對他有好的影響

I will admit that the thought did cross my mind, several times. But look at it another way...
Perhaps he would be a good influence on her.
我承認我確實有過這種想法好幾次,但是換個角度來看......
也許他會對她有好的影響

You know, you were just too understanding about stuff like this.
Can't you be more judgmental? I'm trying to rant here.
你知道嗎,你對這種事太理解了
你就不能更主觀一點嗎?我想在這里大喊大叫

oh I'm sorry. You go ahead and rant dear, and I'll just nod my head if you like.
哦,對不起。你繼續咆哮吧親愛的,如果你願意,我會點頭的

It's nice to see you two together. Love is such a wonderful thing,isn't it.
很高興看到你們兩個在一起,愛情是如此美妙的事情,不是嗎。

What are you talking about? Is this more of your insipidness?
你在說什麼? 這更像是你的無知嗎?

I... was talking about you and the Grey Warden.
You don't think the rest of us haven't noticed,I hope?
我... 是在說你和灰袍守護者的事
你不會認為我們其他人沒有註意到吧?

There is nothing to notice.
What do you call "love" is nothing more than a wishful fancy.
沒什麼好注意的。
你所謂的「愛情」不過是一種一廂情願的幻想

Oh, you don't fool me! Deep down inside you must be glad of it.
哦,你騙不了我! 在你內心深處,你一定為此感到高興。

Let me tell you one thing, and let us speak of it no more.
讓我告訴你一件事,讓我們不再談論它

Love is a weakness.
Love is a cancer that grows inside and makes one do foolish things.
Love is death.
The love you dream of is something that would be more important to one than anything, even life.
I know no such love.
愛是一種軟弱
愛是一種癌症,它長在人的內心,讓人做傻事
愛是死亡。
你夢寐以求的愛,對一個人來說,比任何東西都重要,甚至比生命還重要。我不知道有這種愛。

Oh.

What I know is passion. The respect of equals.
Things far more valuable that I'll not speak to you of any further now begone.
我所知道的是激情。平等的尊重
那些更有價值的事我不會再跟你說了現在都去吧

這邊的「it」指的是Morrigan,Shale稱呼他人都用無生命人稱代詞的「it」

So I take it at the swamp witch and the Grey Warden are...intimate re?
所以我猜沼澤女巫和灰袍守護者...... 很親密

I am hoping that is not a reference to Alistair.
我希望你說的不是Alistair

Because it believes I am an oblivious moron?
因為它認為我是個健忘的傻瓜?

Anything is possible. As to the original question, is there a reason you ask?
一切皆有可能,至於最初的問題,你問這個問題有什麼原因嗎?

I'm simply curious as to whether or not it bewhiched the Grey Warden.
我只是好奇它是否迷惑了灰袍守護者

(Scoffs)I have no need to force anything from men.
(嘲笑)我沒有必要強迫男人做任何事。

Oh? My apologies, then. I was about to offer my congratulations for a task accomplished.
哦? 那我道歉了。我正要恭喜你完成了一項任務

And not intended as a backhanded compliment at all, yes?
這並不是諷刺的恭維,對吧?

Not at all, I am the soul of politeness.
一點也不,我是個很有禮貌的人

What are you trying to do, woman?
你到底想幹什麼,女人?

I was not attempting to do anything.
And do not speak to me in that tone.
我沒有企圖做什麼
也不要用這種語氣跟我說話

With the warden.
和灰袍守護者在一起

(Chuckles)Ah. Did you desire a demonstration?
(笑)啊,你想要示範一下嗎?

Do you believe you can control him? Did your magic fail you there?
你相信你能控制他嗎?你的魔法在那裡失敗了嗎?

You have no idea what you speak of, qunari.
你根本不知道你在說什麼,qunari

Perhaps not. But I know a Viper when I see one.
也許不是,但我一眼就能認出毒蛇。

You do not approve of me,do you?
你不贊成我,是嗎?

You have to ask? I didn't realize I was being subtle.
你一定要問嗎?我沒有意識到我是在含蓄地表達。

Ah, the old cat still has her claws, I see.
And you also do not approve of my involvement with our stalwart Grey Warden.
啊,這隻老貓的爪子還在呢,我明白了。
而且你也不贊成我和我們堅定的灰袍守護者有瓜葛

You are dangerous, Morrigan. Dangerous, cunning and thoroughly deceitful.
But you are beautiful, and he is young it's a pity he doesn't know any better.
你是個危險人物,Morrigan,危險,狡猾,徹頭徹尾的騙子。
但是你很漂亮,他很年輕,可惜他不懂得更多

Why,Wynne, I do believe that is the first time you have ever offered a compliment.Thank you.
為什麼,Wynne,我相信這是你第一次表達讚美。謝謝。

Only you would take that as a compliment.
只有你會把這當成一種讚美。

Listen, old woman. What happens between myself and him is not your concern.
You can approve or not approve as you wish,
but this is one thing you cannot influence and mould to your liking
聽著,老太婆,我和他之間發生的事與你無關。
你可以隨心所欲地贊成或不贊成,
但這是一件你不能隨心所欲地影響和塑造的事情

So you say. I do hope that one day soon you will discover that neither is he.
你是這麼說的,我真的希望有一天你會發現他也不是。

You mistake my intent, old cat. And you were a fool.
你誤解我的意圖了,老貓。而你是個傻瓜。

Am I? Well, let's hope so.
我是嗎?希望如此

Why do you people see in him?
你們為什麼看上他?

See in whom?
看上誰?

In the Warden.
灰袍守護者

(Chuckles)Jealous, are we?
(笑)嫉妒,是嗎?

Jealous! of him?Ha!
嫉妒他? 哈!

Of course. A handsome man, with women fawning over him.
it must be very difficult for you to handle.
I do not blame you your envy,
however.Especially considering that the chances of any woman who is not struck both blind and dumb of providing you the attention you crave is... slight.
當然。一個英俊的男人,有女人奉承他
這對你來說一定很難處理。
我不責怪你的嫉妒,
然而,尤其是考慮到任何一個不是盲目和愚蠢的女人,如果沒有被你的渴望所吸引,
那麼她給你的機會是...... 微乎其微的。

Quiet, you! you can't get under my skin!
你給我閉嘴,別惹我生氣!

Where I you, I would simply give up all hope of knowing another woman at all.
or have you already? A wise move, if so.
如果我和你在一起,我會完全放棄認識另一個女人的希望
或者你已經這麼做了?如果是這樣的話,這是明智之舉

Forget I said anything.
就當我沒說。

Trust me, dwarf... I already have
相信我,矮人...... 我已經有了

Morrigan的回嘴技術有夠強,看來已經很習慣被他人不受歡迎的對待了wwww
像Morrigan這種性格的女性角色我還蠻喜歡的

創作回應

更多創作