嘿
you'vebeen busy, huh?
你最近挺忙的,對吧?
...
...
so, i'vegot a question for ya.
那麼,我有一個問題要問你
do youthink even the worst person can change...?
你認為最糟糕的惡人也有改過自新的可能性嗎...?
that everyone canbe a goodperson, if they just try?
只要肯努力,所有的人都可以成為好人的嗎?
heh hehheh heh...
嘿嘿嘿嘿...
all right.
好吧。
well,here's a better question.
讓我換一種問法吧
do youwanna have a bad time?
你想要嚐點苦頭嗎?
cause ifyou take another step forward...
如果你再往前踏一步...
you areREALLY not going to like what happens next.
你「真的」不會喜歡即將要發生的事情
welp.
好吧。
sorry,old lady.
抱歉了,老太太
this iswhy i never make promises.
這就是我從不下承諾的原因
再戰
heya.
嘿
you lookfrustrated about something.
你看起來挺煩躁的啊
guess i'mpretty good at my job, huh?
看來我還做的不錯,對吧?
再戰 2
hmm. thatexpression...
嗯. 這種表情...
that'sthe expression of someone who's died twice in a row.
正是那種連續死掉兩次的人才有的表情
sufficeto say, you look really... unsatisfied.
可以說你看起來真的非常...不滿足啊
all right.
好吧。
how 'boutwe make it a third?
我們來第三次吧
再戰3
hmm. thatexpression...
嗯. 這種表情...
that'sthe expression of someone who's died thrice in a row.
正是那種連續死掉三次的人才有的表情
hey, whatcomes after "thrice," anyway?
「三次」之後的下一次是幾次呢?
wannahelp me find out?
要不要幫我數出來?
再戰 4
hmm. thatexpression...
嗯. 這種表情...
that'sthe expression of someone who's died quice in a row.
正是那種連續死掉死次的人才有的表情
quice?frice?
死次? 四次?
welp,won't have to use it again anyways.
算了, 反正馬上就不止了
再戰 5
hmm. thatexpression...
嗯. 這種表情...
that'sthe expression of someone who's died five times in a row.
正是那種連續死掉五次的人才有的表情
convenient,huh? that's one for each finger.
正好湊足一隻手 挺方便的 不是嗎?
butsoon...
然而很快就...
再戰 6
hmm. thatexpression...
嗯. 這種表情...
that'sthe expression of someone who's died six times in a row.
正是那種連續死掉六次的人才有的表情
that'sthe number of fingers on a mutant hand.
得了六指症的人才有辦法一手數完
butsoon...
然而很快就...
再戰 7
hmm. thatexpression...
嗯. 這種表情...
that'sthe expression of someone who's died seven times in a row.
正是那種連續死掉七次的人才有的表情
hey,that's good. seven's supposed to be a lucky number.
嘿,這很好。 7應當是一個幸運的數字
whoknows, maybe you'll hit the jackpot...
誰知道呢, 搞不好你會中頭獎呢(777)
在戰8(從這裡就是我自己加的....)
剛好蜘蛛的角有八隻呢
在戰9
像是有人死了七次
阿!阿!阿!阿!抱歉 我說錯了,應該是九次!
在戰10
嘿!恭喜阿~
是一個很大的數字呢
我們邀請你的朋友來一同狂歡你看如何。
我們可以準備一些派阿,熱狗,還有....
欸等等等,我好像搞錯什麼了
你根本就沒有朋友
在戰11
要不要休息或放棄阿~
別認為我現在可以開始算
幫我算,Ok?
我們從12開始
在戰12(從這理就只有一句了)
讓我們直接切入重點吧~
戰鬥中
it's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing,flowers are blooming... on days like these, kids like you...
今天是個美麗的一天。 鳥兒在喧鬧,花兒正盛開,而此時此刻,像你這樣的孩子....
S h o u l d b e b u r n i n g i n h e l l .
應當在地獄裡燃燒
ready?
準備好了?
huh. always wondered why people never use theirstrongest attack first.
嘿,我一直不知道為什麼別人都不肯在一開始就用最強的絕招
anyway, as i was saying, it's a nice day out.why not relax and take a load off? [If the player tries to skip the dialogueafter surviving the opening attack]
無論如何,如我所說,今天是個好日子,我們何不一起放鬆放鬆?(load"存檔" "負擔"同字)
what? you think i'm just gonna stand there andtake it? [Attack]
甚麼? 你以為我就會站著挨打嗎? (被攻擊時)
our reports showed a massive anomaly in thetimespace continuum. timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting...[Attack #2]
我們的報告顯示出大量的時空異常斷層。 時間線不斷左右跳躍,開始又結束....
until suddenly, everything ends. [Attack #3]
然後忽然間,一切的異常都停止了。
heh heh heh... that's your fault isn't it?[Attack #4]
嘿嘿嘿...是你在搞鬼 對吧?
you can't understand how this feels. [Attack #5]
你永遠不會知道這種感覺的。
knowing that one day, without any warning...it's all going to be reset. [Attack #6]
這種永遠活在可能會突然間被重置(指時間線)的世界裡。
look. i gave up trying to go back a long time ago. [Attack#7]
聽好了。 我老早就放棄回去了
and getting to the surface doesn't really appealanymore, either. [Attack #8]
而且上到地表也不再是一件吸引人的事情了
cause even if we do... we'll just end up rightback here, without any memory of it, right? [Attack #9]
就算我真的上到了地表....我們最後也將被重置到這裡 失去一切記憶,不是嗎?
to be blunt... it makes it kind of hard to giveit my all. [Attack #10]
老實說....這讓我難以認真的做事情了
... or is that just a poor excuse for beinglazy...? hell if i know. [Attack #11]
...又或者說這只是我為了掩飾自身懶散的藉口? 管他的。
all i know is... seeing what comes next... ican't afford not to care anymore. [Attack #12]
我只清楚一點...那就是知道即將會發生的事情...讓我無論如何都無法坐視不管了
ugh... that being said... you, uh, really likeswinging that thing around, huh? ... listen. [Attack #13]
嗯...就是這樣...你...呵...真的很喜歡亂揮那個(刀)對吧?...聽好了
i know you didn't answer me before, but...somewhere in there. i can feel it. there's a glimmer of a good person inside ofyou. the memory of someone who once wanted to do the right thing. someone who,in another time, might have even been... a friend? c'mon, buddy. do youremember me? please, if you're listening... let's forget all of this, ok? justlay down your weapon, and... well, my job will be a lot easier. [Normal sparedialogue]
我知道你當初沒回答我的問題...但是...在你內心深處,我能感受到,那裏有著一絲人性的輝光,一點曾經想成為一個好人的記憶。一個...可能在另外一個時間線裡...是我朋友的人? 來吧,朋友,你不記得我了嗎?
拜託....如果你還聽的到我的聲音的話....讓我們忘記此時發生的事情吧?放下武器...讓我們彼此好過一點吧
(嘗試勸降)
friendship... it's really great, right? let'squit fighting.
[Spare dialogue if the player has previously tried sparing Sans]
友情...那是最棒的東西,不是嗎? 讓我們停手吧
(嘗試勸降)
... you're sparing me? finally. buddy. pal. iknow how hard it must be... to make that choice. to go back on everythingyou've worked up to. i want you to know... i won't let it go to waste. ...c'mere, pal. [Spare]
...你願意停手了嗎? 終於,我的伙計,好夥伴,我知道你一定是費了千辛萬苦才能做到這個的,放棄你先前一路堅持的屠殺。 相信我,我不會讓你的努力白費的....過來吧,夥伴
(Spare Sans )
geeettttttt dunked on!!! if we're reallyfriends... you won't come back. [Game over screen after sparing Sans]
被整整整整整整到了吧!!! 如果你真當我們是朋友的話....就別回來了吧。
(被Sans背刺後)
welp, it was worth a shot. guess you like doingthings the hard way, huh? [Attack #14]
嘛,還是值得一試。 看來你喜歡痛苦的解決方式,嗯?
(如果沒有上當)
woah, you look REALLY pissed off... heheheh...did i getcha? well, if you came back anyway... i guess that means we neverreally WERE friends, huh? heh. don't tell that to the other sans-es, okay?[Attack #14 if the player previously tried sparing Sans]
喔喔,你真的真的看起來很生氣....看來我這招曾經成功過了?嘛,但是你還是選擇回來了....看來我們真的不曾是朋友? 嘿,別跟其他Sans(指其他時間線的)說,好嗎?
(如果之前上當過,此次不上當)
sounds strange, but before all this i wassecretly hoping we could be friends. i always thought the anomaly was doingthis cause they were unhappy. and when they got what they wanted, they wouldstop all this. [Attack #15]
這聽來很奇怪,但是我曾經私下希望我們是朋友。 我一直認為你會這般製造擾亂,是因為你不滿足,而當你得到你所期望的,你就會停手。
and maybe all they needed was... i dunno. some good food,some bad laughs, some nice friends.
[Attack #16]
也許...你所希望的只是...我不知道...一些好吃的,好笑的,還有好朋友。
but that's ridiculous, right? yeah, you're thetype of person who won't EVER be happy. [Attack #17]
但是這聽起來很瘋狂,是吧? 是的,我知道你這種人永遠都不會滿足的。
you'll keep consuming timelines over and over, until... well.hey. take it from me, kid. someday... you gotta learn when to QUIT. [Attack#18]
你會不斷的重複著時間線的...直到...嘿...聽我說,孩子,你總有一天要學會放棄
and that day's TODAY. [Attack #19]
而那會是今天。
cause... y'see... all this fighting is reallytiring me out. [Attack #20]
因為...你知道的...這場戰鬥在不斷消耗我的體力
and if you keep pushing me... then i'll beforced to use my special attack. [Attack #21]
而且若你再不斷逼迫我...我就只好使用我的必殺技了
yeah, my special attack. sound familiar? well,get ready. cause after the next move
, i'm going to use it. so, if you don'twant to see it, now would be a good time to die. [Attack #22]
是的,我的必殺技,聽起來很熟悉吧? 嘛,準備好,因為在下個攻擊之後,我就會使用它。 若你不想見到它,此時是個很適合去死的時候。
well, here goes nothing... are you ready?survive THIS and i'll show you my special attack! [Attack #23]
嘛,不管用....準備好了嗎? 活過這個之後 我將使用我的必殺技!
huff... puff... all right. that's it. it's timefor my special attack. are you ready? here goes nothing.
[Attack #23]
嗯...嘿...好吧...就這樣了,是用必殺技的時候了,準備好了嗎? 什麼都沒有發生
yep. that's right. it's literally nothing. andit's not going to be anything, either. heh heh heh... ya get it? i know i can'tbeat you. one of your turns... you're just gonna kill me. so, uh. i'vedecided... it's not gonna BE your turn. ever. i'm just gonna keep having MYturn until you give up. even if it means we have to stand here until the end oftime. capiche? [Attack#23
是的,沒有錯,甚麼都沒有發生,而且什麼都不會發生,嘿嘿嘿。 懂了嗎? 我知道我無法擊敗你。 在你的下一個回合,你將殺死我。 所以,嗯,我決定你將永遠不會有下一回合了。我將會永遠保留我的回合直到你放棄,就算這意味著我們必須雙雙站在這裡直到永恆。嗯?
you'll get bored here. if you haven't gottenbored already, i mean. and then, you'll finally quit. [Attack #23]
你將會感到無聊...如果你還沒有覺得無聊的話。然後你將會放棄
i know your type. you're, uh, very determined,aren't you? you'll never give up, even if there's, uh... absolutely NO benefitto persevering whatsoever. if i can make that clear. no matter what, you'lljust keep going. not out of any desire for good or evil... but just because youthink you can. and because you "can"... ... you "have to".[Attack #23]
我知道你這種人...非常"有決心" 是吧? 你永遠不會放棄,就算前進對你而言一點好處都沒有。
我就直說了,你永遠都不會放棄前進,不是為了好或是為了壞,而單純是因為"你可以"。
而正因為"你可以",你就"非做不可"
but now, you've reached the end. there isnothing left for you now. so, uh, in my personal opinion... the most"determined" thing you can do here? is to, uh, completely give up.and... (yawn) do literally anything else. [Attack #23]
但是此時此刻,你到達盡頭了。 什麼都做不了。 所以,嗯,我個人認為...你此時能做到最有決心的事情就是放棄 完全放棄 然後愛做其他什麼就做什麼去
heh, didja really think you would be able-[Attack #24]
嘿, 你不會真的以為你可以...
... ... ... so... guess that's it, huh? ...just... don't say i didn't warn you. welp. i'm going to grillby's. papyrus, doyou want anything? [Attack #25]
... ... ... 看來到此為止了,對吧?...就...別當作我沒警告過你...嘛...我要去grillby了...
papyrus...你想要什麼?
感謝巴友:星o夜羽