創作內容

4 GP

罵人的英文短句

作者:無云│2010-11-05 18:43:36│巴幣:8│人氣:19659
這些是從網路搜集來的.

1. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!
2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!
3. What`s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?
4. You shouldn`t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!
5. You`re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!
6. Don`t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?
8. What`s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我討厭你 !
10. I don`t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!
11. You`re crazy! 你瘋了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)
13. Don`t bother me. 別煩我!
14. Knock it off. 少來這一套!
15. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走開!
17. Get lost .滾開!
18. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧!
19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了!
20. It`s none of your business. 關你屁事!
21. What`s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧!
24. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚!
26. I`m fed up. 我厭倦了!
27. I can`t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
28. I`ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話!
29. Shut up! 閉嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?
32. What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說?
34. Who says? 誰說的?
35. That`s what you think! 那才是你腦子裏想的!
36. Don`t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我!
37. What did you say? 你說什麼?
38. You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你氣死我了啦!
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. I don`t give a ----. 我才不管(理都不理)呢!。
42. Don`t give me your ----. 別跟我胡扯!
43. Don`t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找藉口!
44. You`re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼!
45. You`re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼!
46. You bastard! 你這雜種!
47. Get over yourself. 別自以為是!
48. You`re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是!
49. It`s not my fault. 不是我的錯!
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虛!
51. I can`t help it. 我沒辦法!
52. That`s your problem. 那是你的問題!
53. I don`t want to hear it. 我不想聽!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我囉嗦!
55. Give me a break. 饒了我吧!
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?
57. Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!
58. You` re so careless. 你真粗心!
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?
60. I`m about to explode! 我肺都快要氣炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白癡一個!
62. I`m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要見到你!
64. That`s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you`ve done! 看看你都做了些什麼!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你!
67. You`re a disgrace. 你真丟人!
68. I`ll never forgive you! 我永遠都不會饒恕你!
69. Don`t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!
70. I`m sick of it. 我都膩了!
71. You`re such a ! 你這個婊子!
72. Stop screwing/fooling/ messing around! 別鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You`re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一個廢物!/你一無是處!
75. You`ve gone too far! 你太過分了!
76. I loathe you! 我討厭你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滾開!
79. Don`t be that way! 別那樣!
80. Can`t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有餘!
81. You`re impossible. 你真不可救藥!
82. Don`t touch me! 別碰我!
83. Get away from me! 離我遠一點兒!
84. Get out of my life. 我不願再見到你!/ 從我的生活中消失吧!
85. You`re a joke! 你真是一個小丑!
86. Don`t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺\\\架子!
87. You`ll be sorry. 你會後悔的!
88. We`re through. 我們完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一團糟!
90. You`ve ruined everything. 全都讓你搞砸了!
91. I can`t believe your never . 你好大的膽子!
92. You`re away too far. 你太過分了!
93. I can`t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I`m telling you for the last time! 我最後再告訴你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That`s the stupidest thing I`ve ever heard! 那是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!(比爾蓋茨常用)
97. I can`t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth!你從來就不說實話!
99. Don`t push me ! 別逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 夠了夠了!
101. Don`t waste my time anymore. 別再浪費我的時間了!
102. Don`t make so much noise. I’m working. 別吵,我在幹活!
103. It`s unfair. 太不公平了!
104. I`m very disappointed. 真讓我失望!
105. Don`t panic! 別怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什麼嗎?
107. Don`t you dare come back again! 你敢再回來!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的!
109. Nonsense! 鬼話!

Bitch/Jackass 賤人/ 賤貨 (男)
Bitch 是用來罵女生的, 不要亂用, 因為這跟罵人妓女沒啥二樣. 但 Bitch
是女生專用的, 要罵男生, 要用 Jackass 這個字.

Wacko/nut/psyco/nutcase 瘋子
記得剛來美國, 有人收到一封信, "Are you nut? " 結果他還跑來問我,
人家為什麼問我是不是核果 (nut)? 不是令人啼笑皆非嗎? 還好他先確認一下,不然就這麼回信, 我看別人一定更確信 You are nut.

Pervert 變態
變態都知道什麼意思吧! 另外, 色狼或是色鬼也可以用 Pervert.

Asshole/bunhole/asslicker/cuntlicker/pussylicker/asswiper/punkass/buttface/buttmunch 很討厭的人.
這種人就是令人感到厭煩, 討厭, 不屑的人. Asshole
這個字在一些社會寫實的電視或電影我想是蠻常見的吧. 除了asshole
常見之外, 我還列出了許多罵人的字, 大部份都是跟 ass 或是 licker 有關.
各位參考就好, 不要拿來亂罵人啊.

Idiot/moron/retard 白癡
前二個意思都很明確, 就是白癡, 智障, 低能兒的意思, 而 retard 指的是
mentally retard, 心智障礙, 而 retarded 則是對於低智商的人較正式的說法.
就像中文的啟智兒童一樣. 直接叫這些人 idiot 是非常不禮貌的.

Dumbo/dumbbell/pighead 豬頭

Bum/loser/double loser/two time loser 鱉三
這些人就像是街頭的小混混, 平日做威作福, 其實自己沒什麼能耐,
不過狐假虎而已.而 double loser 自然又比 loser 程度上要來的更鱉一點.

1. Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
咱們走著瞧。我不會讓你得逞的。

2. You'll be sorry.
你會後悔的。

3. You're gonna get what's coming to you.
你會得到報應的。

4. If you're looking for a fight, you don't have to look far.
如果你想找人打架的話,不用找太遠。

5. Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?
說話客氣一點。你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?

6. I'll get even with you sooner or later.
跟你的這筆帳我遲早會要回來的。

7. Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
聽著,你找錯吵架的對象了。

8. You'd better take that back.
你最好收回那句話。

9. You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外頭解決(幹架)嗎?隨時奉陪!

10. Don't mess with me! / Don't get fresh with me!
不要惹我!/ 給我放尊重一點!

Hey!wise up!放聰明點好嗎?
Put up or shut up.要麼你就去做,不然就給我閉嘴。
You eat with that mouth?你是用這張嘴吃飯的嗎?
You kiss your mother with that mouth?你用這張髒嘴親你媽媽嗎?
You are dead meat. 你死定了。
You are dead. 你完蛋了。
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=1159943
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

留言共 1 篇留言

編號7414逃跑中
南方公園的Retard Alert 是不是低能警告的意思

10-27 16:20

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

4喜歡★unoya 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:槍手用的奧布朗... 後一篇:Minecraft 研究...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

robert286 ლ(´•д• ̀ლ
ლ(´•д• ̀ლ看更多我要大聲說昨天23:18


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】