Keyshia Cole - Fallin' Out
Been sitting thinking about you and I
呆坐在這想著我和你
and wondering why were not getting along
想知道為什麼無法好好的相處
so frustrated 'cause what we had was a happy home.
感覺真的好挫敗,因為我們曾經共組一個那麼快樂的家
I don't know what the situation is
我不能明白現在是什麼情況
but I can tell in the way we kiss
但我可以清楚的記得我們接吻的樣子
we don't talk no more it feels better when I'm alone
我們不再說話了,獨處時,我反而感覺好多了
Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you
有時候我覺得自己根本無法穿越重重困難到你身邊
like you don't appreciate all that I do.
好像我所做的所有事情你不曾感激
you gotta show me that you want me to stay
你要讓我知道 你希望我留下來
don't turn & walk away
不要就這樣轉身離開
***
baby I'm slowly falling out of love with you
寶貝,我們的愛正在消逝
I don't know what to do,
我不知道該怎麼辦
how did we end up here this way?
為什麼會以這樣的方式結束
what are we gonna do?
我們該怎麼辦
I'm slowly falling out..
我正慢慢地隕落
baby we're tripping on silly things
我們被一些可笑的無聊事情給絆了一跤
boy I need you to meet me halfway,
男孩我需要你來遷就我
if you want me to be with you..
如果你還想要和我在一起的話
I remember when, I'd be with my friends
我記得以前我和朋友在一起時
you checked on me and made time to call
你總會定時打電話確定我好不好
but how things have changed? --
但是一切都變了
now I don't hear from you at all.
如今再也沒接到你的來電了
Yeah yeah yeah
don't let your pride get in the way,
不要讓你的自尊心阻擋了我們的愛
for something we worked so hard --
因為我們曾經為彼此這樣努力過,
don't throw it away
別就這樣將一切付諸流水
I've been tryna make you see
我一直試著想讓你明白
everything you need is right here with me
你所需要的只是陪伴在我身邊
Slowly falling
慢慢地隕落
slowly falling
慢慢地隕落
How did we end up here this way?
為什麼竟會以這種方式結束
Oh
噢
Slowly falling
慢慢地隕落
slowly falling
慢慢地隕落
How did we end up here this way?
為什麼竟會以這種方式結束
oh
噢
中文翻譯是參考知識+ 有做些修改