上一首
The World Has Gone Insane 《這世界已陷入瘋狂》The Girls of the Night 《夜晚的女孩們》
歌手:Linda Eder(Lucy)、Brenda Russell(酒吧女孩 Nellie)粉色是 Lucy,
綠色是 Nellie,
藍色是合唱我們是夜晚的賞賜We're the pleasures of the nighttime
在破曉即消失that fade at dawn
販賣夜晚的寶藏直至黎明selling treasures of the nighttime till night is gone
當派對結束,所有人都離去And then when the party's over, everybody's gone away
我們盯著空虛的一天,能說些什麼?做些什麼?we stare at an empty day - what is there to do or say?
夜晚是我們的歸宿Nighttime is where we live
夜晚的我們必須將自己獻出一切night is when we give everything we have to give
大部分的戀人沉醉其中,我們卻沒有選擇Most lovers can rejoice, we don't have a choice
我們只能一味地給予we just know we have to give
這就是為什麼白天That's why the day can never be bright
對於夜晚的女孩來說永不明亮for the girls of the night
我知道某個地方會有屬於我的機會在等著我Somewhere I know there's a someday that's just for me
每個人都有機會,我怎麼可能會沒有?
Everybody has a someday - so why not me?
Lucy,你真的要用空虛的夢填滿自己的心嗎?
Lucy, do you really need to fill your heart with empty dreams?
你總是做你自己,別繼續追逐遙不可及的那顆星!
You'll always be what you are - stop chasing that distant star!
夜晚是我們的歸宿
Nighttime is where we live
夜晚的我們必須將自己獻出一切
night is when we give everything we have to give
大部分的戀人沉醉其中,我們卻沒有選擇
Most lovers can rejoice, we don't have a choice
我們只能一味地給予
we just know we have to give
這就是為什麼白天
That's why the day can never be bright
對於夜晚的女孩來說永遠不明亮
for the girls of the night
讓我飛吧,讓我飛吧,讓我找到屬於我的翅膀
Fly away, fly away, let me find my wings
讓我成為我想成為的樣子!
Let me be the girl I want to be!
我害怕飛走,這裡對我來說就是一切
I'm afraid to fly away, for all I have is here
我有我的希望
I have my hopes
我有孩子,必須讓孩子們溫飽
I have a child, and children must be fed
忘了你的希望吧,你會誤入歧途的!
Forget your hopes, or you will be misled!
當破曉來臨希望就會離去
With the dawn they disappear
那我為什麼仍在這裡?
Then why am I still here?
飛走吧,飛走吧,飛走吧
Fly away, fly away, fly away
你可以跟我分享你的故事,親愛的
Ask me to share your fantasies, dear
但別問我明天在何方
but don't ask me where tomorrow is
別問我哪裡能找到幸福
Don't ask me where to find happiness
我只能跟你說悲傷在何處
though I know for sure where sorrow is
悲傷就是當黑暗遇見光明
Sorrow is where the dark meets the light
有時候我真希望飛走的是恐懼
Someday I pray my fears will take flight
對夜晚的女孩來說,悲傷就是當所有希望在眼前消逝
Sorrow is where all hope fades from sight
for the girls of the night
我們就是夜晚的女孩
We're the girls of the night
只能活在夜晚的女孩…
Just the girls of the night