The Next Episode
續集
[Chorus: Snoop Dogg & Kurupt]
La-da-da-da-dah
達咧達咧達
It's the motherfuckin' D-O-double-G (Snoop Dogg!)
這裡是他媽的 D-O-G-G
La-da-da-da-dah
達咧達咧達
You know I'm mobbin' with the D-R-E, yeah, yeah, yeah
你知道我和D-R-E一掛的
You know who's back up in this motherfucker
你知道誰強勢回歸
What? What? What? What?
蛤?蛤?蛤?蛤?
So blaze the weed up then, blaze it up, blaze it up!
把大麻都給我點起來,點起來!點起來!
Just blaze that shit up, nigga! Yeah, 'sup, Snoop?
把大麻都點起來,耶,怎樣啊,史努比
[Verse 1: Snoop Dogg]
Top Dogg, bite 'em all, nigga, burn the shit up
我是最大尾的狗狗,咬爛我的敵人,呼著我的大麻
D-P-G-C, my nigga, turn that shit up
D-P-G-C,我的兄弟們,把音樂催落
C-P-T, L-B-C, yeah, we hookin' back up
康普頓,長灘,對,再度強強聯手
* Dr.Dre家鄉在康普頓,Snoop在長灘
And when they bang this in the club, baby, you got to get up
當你在夜店聽到這首歌,都給我起來嗨
Thug niggas, drug dealers, yeah, they givin' it up
Lowlife, yo' life, boy, we livin' it up
那些流氓、藥頭放棄頹廢的生活,我們給他們注入活水
Takin' chances while we dancin' in the party for sure
在派對裡找機會認識我們
Slipped my ho a forty-fo' when she got in the back do'
遞給我在後門的馬子一支大麻
* 44是大麻的暗號
Bitches lookin' at me strange, but you know I don't care
馬子們用奇怪的眼神看我,但我根本不在意
Step up in this motherfucker just a-swangin' my hair
在舞台開秀就像甩甩頭髮這麼簡單
Bitch, quit talkin', Crip walk if you down with the set
如果你喜歡,那就閉上嘴跟著音樂跳舞
* Crip walk是一種舞步
Take a bullet with some dick and take this dope on this jet
往她身體裡發射子彈,再把好貨從噴射機上卸下
Out of town, put it down for the Father of Rap
離開這座城時跟饒舌之父致敬
* 指的是Dr. Dre
And if yo' ass get cracked, bitch, shut yo' trap
如果你被條子抓了,最好閉上你的嘴
Come back, get back, that's the part of success
重磅回歸、重新登上舞台,這也是成功的一部份
If you believe in the S, you'll be relievin' your stress
如果你相信草本的力量,你就能跟壓力說掰掰
[Chorus: Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre (Kurupt)]
La-da-da-da-dah
達咧達咧達
It's the motherfuckin' D-R-E (Dr. Dre, motherfucker!)
這裡是他媽的 D-R-E
La-da-da-da-dah
達咧達咧達
[Verse 2: Dr. Dre]
You know I'm mobbin' with the D-O-double-G
你知道我和狗狗一掛的
Straight off the fuckin' streets of C-P-T
在康普頓大街上大搖大擺地走
King of the beats, you ride to 'em in your Fleet (Fleetwood)
我是節奏之王,你會在凱迪拉克Fleetwood裡放著我的歌
Or Coupe DeVille rollin' on dubs
或是在凱迪拉克Coupe DeVille裡
How you feel? Whoopty whoop, nigga what?
當你聽到警笛時感覺怎樣啊?
Dre and Snoop chronic'd out in the 'llac
Dre 和 史奴比狗狗 在車上抽嗨了
With D.O.C. in the back, sippin' on 'gnac (Yeah)
後座坐著 D.O.C.,喝著干邑白蘭地
Clip in the strap, dippin' through hoods (What hood?)
把子彈上膛,穿過街區 (哪裡的街區)
Compton, Long Beach, Inglewood
康普頓的,長灘的,還有英格爾伍德的
South Central out to the West Side, it's California Love
西岸的南部中心,這是加州之愛
This California bud got a nigga gang of pub
這裡就是黑幫饒舌的起源之地
I'm on one, I might bail up in the Century Club
我在 Century Club 嗑到ㄎㄧㄤ掉
With my jeans on, and my team strong
穿著牛仔褲和我最屌的兄弟們
Get my drink on and my smoke on
喝著酒,抽著菸
Then go home with somethin' to poke on ('Sup bitch?)
再帶些硬到爆的馬子回家
Loc, it's on for the two-triple-oh
兄弟,這是為了迎接2000年
* 本來這張專輯要叫做 Chronic 2000,結果2000有人取過了,只好叫2001
Comin' real, it's the next episode
這次不唬了,這就是我的續集
* 呼應 Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang 裡指的"續集"
[Outro: Nate Dogg]
Hold up, hey
等等,嘿ㄟㄟㄟㄟ
For my niggas who be thinkin' we soft, we don't play
給那些覺得我們不行了的傢伙們
We gonna rock it 'til the wheels fall off
我們會繼續搖滾直到不能為止
Hold up, hey
等等,嘿ㄟㄟㄟㄟ
For my niggas who be actin' too bold, take a seat
給那些自認比我們屌的傢伙們,找個位子坐好
Hope you ready for the next episode
希望你承受的住這偉大的續集
Hey, hey, hey, hey
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
Smoke weed every day
哈草每一天