泥!沙!水!草!快點!
Mud! Sand! Water! Straw! Faster!
用‧力拉!使‧勁拖!咬緊‧我的牙!拉!快點!
Mud! And lift! Sand! And pull! Water! And raise up! Straw! Faster!
皮鞭裡我的背,血在流著
Feel the sting of the whip on my shoulder
忍著傷口汗水的刺痛
With the salt of my sweat on my brow
我的神‧是否還‧聽見你的人民在
Elohim, God on high, can you hear your people cry?
這哀號,快呐喊著!
Help us now! This dark hour!
引領我們!你的手引領我們!
Deliver us! Hear our call, deliver us!
帶我走!拯救我們那身體的靈魂!
Oh, our Lord, remember us in this burning sand!
引領我們!離開這水深火熱!
Deliver us! There's a land you promised us!
引領我們 到新的家園
Deliver us to the promised land?
Yal-di ha-tov veh ha-rach
Al ti-ra veh al tif-chad
我想這是我所能給你
My son, I have nothing I can give
最後的一線生機 祈禱能再見面
But this chance that you may live
神啊!請引領我們!
I pray we'll meet again if He will deliver us!
祈禱神 引領我們
Hear our prayer, deliver us!
無法再忍受 被奴役的殘酷歲月
From these famished years as slaves, we've grown too old to stand
引領我們 離開這水深火熱
Deliver us! There's a land you promised us!
引領我們 自由的地界
Deliver us out of bondage
引領我們 到新的家園
Deliver us to the promised land
靜靜地睡吧!別哭我的愛
Hush now, my baby, be still now, don't cry
隨河流搖擺而去
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream
睡吧!請記得媽媽的呢喃
Sleep and remember my last lullaby
我在夢中與你相聚
Someday we'll meet when you dream
我的尼羅河,別流那麼急
River, oh river, flow gently for me!
守護著我的寶貝
Such precious cargo you bear!
推啊!往前推!帶他遠去
Do you know somewhere he can be free?
引領他找到依歸
River, deliver him there
弟弟平安了!願平安跟隨
Brother, you're safe now, and safe may you stay
我來到這為你祝福
I have a prayer just for you
祈禱你長大,快點回家
Grow, baby brother, come back someday
回來引領我的路
Come and deliver us too
走吧!雷明斯
Come, Rameses.
我們去讓父王看看你的新弟弟!摩西
Let us introduce the Pharaoh to your new baby brother. Moses.
引領我們!神啊!快遣一個使者!
Deliver us! Send a shepherd to shepherd us!
引領我們!到新的家園!
And deliver us to the promised land!
引領我們!到新的家園!