Fear not this night. You will not go astray.
今晚無懼。不會誤入歧途。
Though shadows fall still the stars... find their way.
黑夜降臨,但星光…仍閃耀。
Awaken from a quiet sleep. Hear the whispering of the wind.
從沉睡中甦醒。聽那風的低語。
Awaken as the silence grows in the solitude of the night.
從寧靜中甦醒,陷入夜的孤寂。
Darkness spreads through all the land and your weary eyes open silently.
黑暗散佈大地,你無聲張開疲倦的眼睛。
Sunsets have forsaken all and must open their eyes now.
落日拋下全世界,現在他們都要張開眼。
Nightmares come when shadows grow.... Ice glows and heartbeats slow.
暗影茁壯顯惡夢,寒冷閃耀心悸痛。
Fear not this night. You will not go astray.
今晚無懼。不會誤入歧途。
Though Shadows fall still the stars find their way.
黑夜降臨,但星光…仍閃耀。
And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn.
而你,總是可以堅強。高聲唱,伴隨第一道曙光。
Dawn is just a heartbeat away. Hope is just a sunrise away.
黎明只在心跳之間。希望就在日出瞬間。
Distant song of melodies darting through the night to your heart.
遠方來的旋律,穿透黑夜直抵你心。
Auroras, mists, and echoes dance in the solitude of our life.
極光迷霧回音,孤寂生命中搖曳。
Pleading sighing arias gently grieving in captive misery.
祈求讚嘆抒情曲,在苦難中,輕聲地悲泣。
Darkness sings a forlorn song yet our hope can still rise up.
黑暗淒涼的歌聲,而我們,希望仍高昇。
Nightmares come where shadows roam. Lift your voice lift your heart.
暗影遊蹤顯惡夢。高聲唱吧,挺起胸。
Fear not this night. You will not go astray.
今晚無懼。不會誤入歧途。
Though shadows fall still the stars find a way.
黑夜降臨,但星光…仍閃耀。
And though the night sky’s filled with blackness.
啊,雖然夜空中,充滿了黑暗。
Fear not, rise up. Hold out and take my hand!
起來吧,別怕。堅守牽我的手!
Fear not this night! You will not goastray.
今晚無懼!不會誤入歧途。
Though shadows fall still the stars find a way!
黑夜降臨,但星光…仍閃耀!
Fear not this night! You will not go astray.
今晚無懼!不會誤入歧途。
Though shadows fall still the stars find a way!
黑夜降臨,但星光…仍閃耀!
And you can always be strong. Lift your voice with the first light of dawn!
而你,總是可以堅強。高聲唱,伴隨第一道曙光!
Dawn is just a heartbeat away.... Hope is just a sunrise away....
黎明只在心跳之間.…希望就在日出瞬間…