Will you be lost by time or part ofhistory?
你會被時間所吞噬,或者只成為歷史的一個小碎片嗎?
直譯:你會成為失去的時間,或者歷史的一部分嗎?
Will your story be told or remain a mistery?
你的故事(傳奇)將會流傳下來,或者就讓它成為一個謎嗎?
Will they sing your song telling all thathave done?
他們會歌誦關於你的歌,訴說所有事情都已經結束了嗎?
Time to mark your choice, only you can beone.
是時候做出你的選擇,只有你將會成為特別的那一位
Oh~ ,as you join in the Legend of Everfree!Hey!
噢~當你加入自由傳說(Everfree )的一員!嘿!
Will you do something great with the time that you have here?
你會在這留下一些很棒的回憶嗎?
直譯:你在這裡的時光,會做些你覺得很棒的事情嗎?
Will you make your mark, Will you conquer what you fear?
你會留下屬於你的回憶,你會征服你的恐懼嗎?
And when you go back home, everybody there will see
並且當你回到家時,每個人都將會看到(你的改變)
You were part pf the Legend of Everfree!
當將會成為自由傳說的一員!
Oh~ ,as you join in the Legend of Everfree!Hey!
噢~當你加入自由傳說(Everfree )的一員!嘿!
Oh~ ,as you join in the Legend of Everfree!Hey!
噢~當你加入自由傳說(Everfree )的一員!嘿!
Will you find your greatest glory?
你會得到屬於你最大的榮耀嗎?
Will you be a falling star?
你會成為最閃耀的那顆流星嗎?
Here you will learn what nature teaches,
你將在這接受大自然的教導
Here you will learn more who you are
你將在這更加認識你自己
(以下重複)