創作內容

0 GP

UnderTale翻唱歌曲翻譯_逆襲 Megalo Strike Back

作者:青檸汽水│2019-01-18 02:35:51│巴幣:0│人氣:534
What you want is what you're gunna get
你所渴望所追求著的到底是什麼
I'm not waiting for you to figure out
不過我可不會等你弄明白
What you've done to cross me the wrong way
你已經將我導入歧途的深淵
I don't think that you understand
我不認為你還能夠明白
You've fallen into a spiral of determination
你已經被捲入了名叫[決心]無盡的輪迴
And you don't regret any of your actions
還仍然執迷不後悔
Why do you think that I'm stopping you right here?
為什麼你還認為我會在這時阻止你?
You wanted me to destroy them all
你想讓我將他們全毀了
So I listened and helped you get your way
所以我聽從的用你的方式幫助你
I was sleeping but now you've awakened me
你在我沉睡時,用這種方式將我喚醒
Here I am to set you free
我會讓你如願自由的在地獄
Since when were you the one in control?
從何時以為是你在控制了?
You're a puppet just like the rest of them
你只是個魁儡,像其他人一樣
I don't understand why you're doing this
我無法理解你為何這麼做
Now there's no one to be missed
現在已經無人能逃過

Falling in, you're stuck with me forever
萬物正在崩解,你和我永遠在一起了
Don't you think that you should reset while you can?
難道你不覺得應該盡你所能地去重置嗎?
Because in just a moment you'll be
因為再過一會兒你就會被我...
I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你究竟在說甚麼!

Why did you have to start genocide?
為何你會開始這場大屠殺?
We could've all just had a good time
我們本來都能享受一段美好時光的
Now that you're here, I guess that it's clear
既然你在我面前了,我猜已經很明顯了
Nothing I do makes you disappear
不管怎麼做都無法讓你消失
Y o u  c o u l d  r u n  k i d . . .
你可以逃跑的,小子...
G O N E  L O S T  S T U C K D E A D
    離去       迷失       掙扎著      去死吧

You think that you can play the victim
你以為你能隨意玩弄受害者
Even though you know you did this yourself
即使你也明白是自己下的手
You can play it off like an accident
仍推卸的像事不關己般
This was of your own free will
這是你真正的意志嗎?
You wanted a murderer of me
你想要我成為為你代罪的殺人魔
And now here I stand ready to attack
現在我站在這裡,準備著攻擊
Just like you showed me was the right thing to do
就像你告訴我的,所謂[正確]的行動
No matter who it is
不管是誰都無所謂
You were given so many options
你給予了那麼多選擇
But you chose to slay them all
但你卻選擇了毀滅所有
Even though you were helpless and so weak
即使你已經如此絕望虛弱
Did you even try to speak up?
甚至連句話都說不出口了嗎
Don't you think that I might have some feeling in my heart?
你沒發覺有股情感正猛力絞著我的心嗎?
It's pointless to believe you
你那時用來說服我相信你的理由
Have the time to convince me
全 都 已 經 徹 底 失 去 意 義
w h e n   w i l l   t h i s   e n d ?
   這樣      就是     最後  了嗎  ?

What you want is what you're gunna get
你所渴望所追求著的到底是什麼?
I'm not waiting for you to figure out
不過我可不會等你弄明白
What you've done to cross me the wrong way
你已經將我導入歧途的深淵
I don't think that you understand
我不認為你還能夠明白
You've fallen into a spiral of determination
你已經被捲入了名叫[決心]無盡的輪迴
And you don't regret any of your actions
還仍然執迷不後悔
Why do you think that I'm stopping you right here?
為什麼你還認為我會在這時阻止你?
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=4264352
Some rights reserved. 姓名標示-非商業性 2.5 台灣

相關創作

同標籤作品搜尋:UnderTale|chara

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

喜歡★a960079 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:lil happy li...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

yvonne405282024年更新計畫
2024年,每週六小屋都會更新文章,大多是小說和新詩。我是可以週更的人了!看更多我要大聲說昨天21:15


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】