Never knew a time, when you weren't by my side.從未想過一天,當你不在我的身旁
The one thing I could always count on.有一件事我總是可以指望
Always there for me, you've been my family.永遠在那裏等我,你就像我的家人
Even when all other hope was gone.就算所有的希望都已熄滅
But for a while things have seemed so different,但是一瞬間,所有事物都不同了
Like it's the same but still brand new.雖然相似卻又不同
I can't believe it, when did I start to fall for you.我不能相信我開始愛上你
Have I lost my mind, have I just been blind,難道我喪失了理智,難道我開始盲目?
Never to have seen you might be,從未把你當作我可能的
Everything I need, everything I dream,一切我所需要,我夢想的一切
How long has it been right in front of me.它已經在我面前多久了?
We've been together for a long long long long time.我們已經在一起很久了
I've never thought that you and I could be a thing.我從未想過我們可以湊合再一起
I can't believe it, this is happening.我不能相信,但卻真真實實的發生了
I think oh whoa what am I to do.我無法置信我在做的
I didn't know that I would fall in love with you,我不知道我會愛上你
And what to do right now I haven't got a clue而且我也沒有一個線索告訴我現在該做什麼.
I just bite my tongue and when I want to say I love you I say.當我想告訴你我愛上你時,我咬住我的舌頭,不讓它發聲
Boop.
Boop.
Boop.
Every chatelaine wants to share her reign, so come and join me in my castle. 所有跟班都想共沐在她的朝代之下,所以過來然後到達我的城堡
We'll crush our enemies, bring them to their knees,我們會打為我們的敵人,把他們的首級跟他們的膝蓋放在一起
And though I have a tendency to babble.雖然我經常嘮叨
When I think about you I can't help my heart from racing. 當我想說你不能幫助我的心臟停止跳動得如此快速
My mind goes fast and my knees start shaking.我的意識無法反應過來,而且我的膝蓋開始在抖
My stomach does flips, and my brain does flops, 我的肚子開始絞痛,我的腦袋無法反應
And the feelings that I'm feeling I don't think that I can stop.而那些我正在感受的感覺不能讓他們停止
I could just say it, I love your everything.我可以說,我愛你的所有東西
But I can't quite tell my self, if you're feeling quite the same.但我不行告訴我自身,搞不好你正跟我想的一樣
Maybe if you slow it down, try to show restraint.或許你正在踩煞車,試著不要去想
Hold Magnhild, I think I'm gonna faint.抓住 Magnhild,我想我將昏厥
I think oh whoa what am I to do.我無法置信我在做的
I didn't know that I would fall in love with you,我不知道我會愛上你
And what to do right now I haven't got a clue而且我也沒有一個線索告訴我現在該做什麼.
I just bite my tongue and when I want to say I love you I say.當我想告訴你我愛上你時,我咬住我的舌頭,不讓它發聲
I'll say boop,我只能說BOOP
Boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boo boop.
When I want to say I love you I'll say boop.當我想說我愛你我只能說BOOP