Darkest night, I'll confront you here....
漆黑的夜晚,我將於此處直面妳…
Such a destiny was not desired.
就像不被期望的命運
In this place, I never wished to see that side of you.
在這個地方,我從未希望妳站在與我對立的那一側
And raise different colors for one another.
彼此互相喚起不同的顏色
Never notice me.
不要注意到我
Never call my name with your voice.
再也不要聽到妳親口說出我的名字
Let me forget everything and leave no trace of you.
讓我忘卻一切,不留一絲妳的痕跡
What am I carrying out in this horizon of despair?
為何我得在這絕望的地平線完成這一切?
If it's not you, I can hurt anyone in the name of justice.
如果這不是妳,我大可以正義之名傷害任何人
Your shadow gets in the way of my light.
And testify....
妳的影子闖入我的光構成的道路
並證明…
Let me forget everything, still moonlight shines on us.
讓我忘卻一切,只剩月光依舊照耀我倆
Broken heart, I don't want you to find and take a look at.
我破碎的心,不想妳去尋找和注視它
So I'll sin more and destroy my thoughts, make a mess of my hand.
所以我將承擔更多罪孽,並摧毀我的思考,弄髒我的雙手
I swear on the darkest night I'll end it all.
And testify....
我在黑夜下發誓將了結一切
並證明…
All that I'm left with is your reminiscences.
所有我遺留的,僅是妳的回憶
Take me to where you are, won't you?
妳會帶我去妳所在之處,不是嗎?
Till then I'll keep struggling.
直到那時我仍會持續掙扎
Curse of justice you don't know.
妳不知道的,名為正義的詛咒