And Father, remember, you always wear your silence
對了,神父,記住你的沉默。
Secrets are born here, and they die here
秘密在這裡產生,卻也死在這裡。
No one is to know the contends of this letter
沒有人需要知道這封信的內容。
Capisci ?(Eng: Understand?)
知道了嗎?
Good, you can go now
好,你可以離開了。
(場景轉到喬凡尼被徵招時,在門口與瑪麗亞道別,而埃齊奧正躲著偷看XD)
Come back to home soon.
早點回來。
I promise.
我答應妳。
Our son is watching.
兒子正看著呢。(刪減)
I know.
我知道。
You should talk to him.
你應該跟他談談。
I will.
我會的。
Tell me, father
父親,告訴我,
Why is a banker left so often in the middle of night?
為什麼身為一個銀行家卻總是在夜晚中離開呢?
Business calls, son
生意的關係,兒子。
I may come with you.
我想跟你一起去。
No.
不行。
Why not?
為什麼?
I need you to assist your brother and take care of family when I am away
我需要你協助你的哥哥、替我照顧家人。
I want to help you father
我想要幫助你阿,父親。
You are helping more than you know
你已經幫了我很多忙了,
More than you know.
遠超過你所知道的。
(半夜的集結,地點還是在上次那位囚犯被處以極刑的地方)
Because we broke the seal of original letter, we have to make exact copy
因為我們破壞了信上的圖章,我們需要重新複製一個。
Father Lomundi is working on one as we speak
羅蒙迪神父正在製作。
Why?
為什麼?
We were unable to decipher it!
因為我們無法解讀這封信!
The only way to unlock the secrets of this letter and find out who mastermind the found of the assassination is to delivered and sees what it will lead us.
將這封信送達是唯一能讓我們解開這個秘密並找出是誰策劃了那場暗殺的辦法。
Your magnificience,
殿下,
I know exactly where in Rome Barbarigo wanted the letter to delivered,
我知道巴爾巴里戈希望這封信送到在羅馬的確切位置。
I can go.
我可以去。
Father Mafe, is it ready?
馬費神父,信準備好了嗎?
Roma is a dangerous city, my dear Giovanni
羅馬是一座危險的城市,我親愛的喬凡尼。
Are you sure you want to carry out this mission without any help
你確定要隻身執行這個任務?
Yes, for the safety of Florence and the honor of de' Medici
是的,為了佛羅倫斯的安全以及梅迪奇的榮耀。
So be it.
就這樣吧。
Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide and demerse this.
去吧,找到那些蛇窯並搞垮他們。
(demerse - old spelling of demergere which mean sink)