上一首
Streak of Madness 《瘋狂的存在》His Work and Nothing More《他的一切只剩下工作》歌手:
Anthony Warlow(Jekyll)、Carolee Carmello(Emma / Lisa)、Phillip Hoffman(律師 Utterson)、John Raitt(Danvers 爵士)【律師 Utterson】這不是我所知道的你This is not the man I knew!
一定有什麼困擾著你There's something deeply troubling you!
你還想要隱瞞到什麼時候?How long do you plan to hide away here?
一味與他人疏遠只會讓你更沮喪This increasing isolation only adds to your frustration
並讓你的事業陷入危機And it could endanger your career!
【Jekyll】John,我不需要你來對我說教John, I don't need you to turn on me as well!
現在的我更需要一個朋友More than ever now I need a friend!
你沒發現我經歷了地獄般的折磨嗎Can't you see and don't you know I've been through hell?
不懂的話就別亂指責Don't condemn what you don't comprehend!
【律師 Utterson】Henry,我不是在質疑你的動機Henry, I'm not questioning your motives here!
但你現在真的值得這樣犧牲嗎?But is what you're seeking worth the price?
你遠離你最親愛的一切You've turned your back on everything you once held dear
選擇忽視朋友給的意見You're choosing to ignore your friend's advice!
你只剩下工作!You have your work and nothing more!
你走火入魔You are possessed
是什麼「魔」纏著你?What is your demon?
你從沒有像現在這樣You've never been this way before
你失去了火You've lost the fire
那可是曾為你開闢夢想的火焰You built your dream on!
事情很可疑There's something strange
事情不太對There's something wrong
我發現有地方變了I see a change
像是再也沒愛了一樣It's like when love dies
我已經認識你這麼久I who have known you for so long
我看到你眼裡的痛苦I see the pain in your eyes
你曾經有過美好的生活There was a time you lived your life
沒有人能像你一樣And no one lived the way that you did!
你有計劃You had a plan
你有妻子You found a wife
你曾經與你所開闢的世界近在咫尺You saw your world as very few did!
你曾擁有!那些所有!You had it all! The overall!
過去的你看起來很清楚活著的意義You seemed to know just what to live for!
但現在的你並不然!But now it seems you don't at all!
你只埋首於工作!You have your work nothing more!
【律師 Utterson】你只剩下工作!You have your work and nothing more!
你走火入魔,是什麼「魔」纏著你?You are possessed. What is your demon?
【Jekyll】Have I become我的人生真的
【律師 Utterson】你從沒有像現在這樣You've never been this way before
你失去了火You've lost the fire
那可是曾為你開闢夢想的火焰You built your dream on!
事情很可疑There's something strange
事情不太對There's something wrong
【Jekyll】My work and nothing more?變得只剩下工作嗎?
【律師 Utterson】我發現有地方變了I see a change
像是再也沒愛了一樣It's like when love dies
【Jekyll】我知道那並不是I know that's not
【律師 Utterson】我已經認識你這麼久I who have known you for so long
我看到你眼裡的痛苦I see the pain in your eyes
【Jekyll】What I’m living for!我所想要的!
【Lisa】父親,你知道Henry不會離去的Father, you know Henry won't just walk away
他唯一知道的只有勇往直前The only way he knows is straight ahead!
【Danvers 爵士】Lisa,我說的話妳一個字都沒聽進去Lisa, you've not heard a single word I've said
我害怕的是他做過頭了!My fear is he's in over his head!
我只擔心他再這樣下去會失去控制!He could lose control and that I dread!
外面都在流傳There has been talk
大家都說他已經著了魔!They say he's gone too far!
他把自己關在只屬於他的世界裡He's locked himself away in his own world
追求著瘋狂…Pursuing this insanity...
【Lisa】那是他的工作!It is his work!
【Danvers 爵士】這已經超出工作範圍了!It's more than work!
他上癮了!那個男人已經失去了控制!He is obsessed! The man is driven!
【Lisa】給他一點時間吧!這是我唯一的請求!Just give him time! I ask no more!
他的工作是值得被寬恕的罪!His work's a crime to be forgiven!
【Danvers 爵士】 事情不太對勁There's something strange
除非是我瞎了Unless I'm blind
我能感覺到事情有蹊蹺I see a change of a bizarre kind!
【Lisa】才不是這樣!別這麼無情!There's not at all! Don't be unkind!
所有問題都是你自己想出來的!The problem's all in your mind!
【Danvers 爵士】他的生活只剩下工作! He has his work and nothing more!
他上癮了!那個男人已經失去了控制! He is obsessed! The man is driven!
事情不太對勁There's something strange
除非是我瞎了Unless I'm blind
我能感覺到事情有蹊蹺I see a change of a bizarre kind!
【律師 Utterson】你的人生真的只剩下工作了嗎?Have you become your work and nothing more?
我知道你並不想這樣活著I know that’s not what you’re living for
【Jekyll】Lisa… Lisa… Lisa… Lisa…Lisa… Lisa… Lisa… Lisa…
【Lisa】給他一點時間吧!這是我唯一的請求! Just give him time! I ask no more!
他的工作是值得被寬恕的罪! His work's a crime to be forgiven!
才不是這樣!別這麼無情! There's not at all! Don't be unkind!
所有問題都是你自己想出來的! The problem's all in your mind!
【Lisa】我仍每天祈禱Still I pray every day
Henry 能找到屬於他的路Henry may find his way
我祈禱他能前往那條路I pray he may find his way
【Danvers 爵士】親愛的,我日夜祈禱Dear, I pray every day
Henry 能找到屬於他的路Henry may find his way
我祈禱他能前往那條路I pray he may find his way
【律師 Utterson】我祈禱你能找到屬於你的路I pray you may find your way
【Jekyll】祈禱我能找到屬於我自己的路I pray I may find my way
我會日夜祈禱I will pray every day
願Henry 能找到屬於他的路Henry may find his way
願他能找到I pray he may find
我會日夜祈禱I will pray every day
願你倆能找到屬於你們自己的路 You two may find your way
願你能找到 I pray you may find
願你能找到 I Pray you may find
願我能找到 I pray I may find
他的路/
你們的路/
你的路/
我的路 His way. Your way. Your way. My way.