上一首
The Girls of the Night 《夜晚的女孩們》
No One Knows Who I Am 《沒有人理解我》
歌手:Linda Eder(Lucy)看看我,告訴我我是誰Look at me and tell me who I am
我為何存在?我是什麼?Why I am, what I am
叫我傻子吧!因為我就是Call me a fool and it's true I am
我不知道我是誰I don't know who I am
這真是個恥辱It's such a shame
我是個天大的恥辱I'm such a sham
沒有人知道我是誰No one knows who I am
過去曾經有美好的可能性Once there were sweet possibilities
我曾經看得見,那曾經屬於我I could see, just for me
如今所有夢想都成為回憶Now all my dreams are just memories
註定無法成真Fated never to be
時間不是朋友,它只是匆匆走過Time's not a friend, hurrying by
我懷疑我是誰?I wonder who am I?
這是我未來的樣子嗎?Am I the face of the future?
還是我過去的面容?Am I the face of the past?
或者這將會是我的遺容?Am I the one who must finish last?
看看我並告訴我,我是誰Look at me and tell me who I am
我為何存在?我是什麼?Why I am, what I am
我會活下來嗎?Will I survive?
誰會在乎?Who will give a damn
根本沒有人知道我是誰If no one knows who I am?
沒有人知道Nobody knows
你也一樣Not even you
沒有人知道我是誰No one knows who I am
下一首
It's a Dangerous Game 《危險遊戲》