Hey, once upon a younger year
嘿,在那某個青春的日子
When all our shadows disappeared
所有的陰影都已散去
The animals inside came out to play
心中的野獸脫韁狂歡
Hey, went face to face with all our fears
嘿,正視自己的恐懼
Learned our lessons through the tears
眼淚僅成長的一點代價
Made memories we knew would never fade
那些記憶不會這麼容易就逝去
One day my father—he told me,
某天我的父親對我說
"Son, don't let it slip away."
「別讓這些夢就這麼逃走了」
He took me in his arms, I heard him say,
我聽見他對懷裡的我說
"When you get older
「當你長大了」
Your wild heart will live for younger days
「狂野之心會為了青春而脈動」
Think of me if ever you're afraid."
「別怕,你可以想想我」
He said, "One day you'll leave this world behind
他說「有天你會超越這個世界」
So live a life you will remember."
「所以去做一些能記住的事吧」
My father told me when I was just a child
當我還是個孩子,我父親對我說
These are the nights that never die
這些夢想不會消失
My father told me
我父親對我說
When thunder clouds start pouring down
當暴風雨來臨
Light a fire they can't put out
點起一盞最明亮的燈火
Carve your name into those shining stars
把你的名雕刻在閃耀的星上
He said, "Go venture far beyond these shores.
他說「到遙遠的彼方去冒險吧」
Don't forsake this life of yours.
「別忽略你的你的人生」
I'll guide you home no matter where you are."
「無論你在哪,我都會指引你回家的路」
These are the nights that never die
這些童年的夢不會消亡
My father told me
嘿~嘿~