創作內容

0 GP

【翻譯】Dear Mom and Dad - 我流圖文翻譯

作者:薩堪德拉│2013-05-28 22:07:10│巴幣:0│人氣:556
Dear Mom and Dad,
(親愛的爸媽)

I died today.
(今天我已經死了)

You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number.
(你對我感到厭倦並帶我到收容所. 那裏已經收滿太多動物而且我抽到了不幸的號碼)

I am in a plastic bag in a landfill now.
(我現在只能被包在黑色垃圾袋裡面丟到垃圾掩埋場)

Some other puppy will get the barley used leash you left.
(你留下新的牽繩給其他的小狗們用)
My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.
(我的項圈又髒又小,但是一個好心的女士在她把我送到彩虹橋之前解下來)

Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe?
(如果我沒咬壞你的鞋子,你會讓我留在家嗎?)
I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get me puppy toys.
(我不知道那是甚麼,但我只知道它是皮革做的,而且被丟在地板上,所以我就咬來玩. 你已經忘記幫我買狗玩具了.)

Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken?
(如果我不會隨便大小便,你會讓我留在家嗎?)
Rubbing my nose in what I did made me ashamed I had to go at all.
(你把我的鼻子壓在上面,只會讓我對廁所感到羞愧)

There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.
(有書本跟訓練師會讓你知道如何訓練我到門口)

Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house?
(如果我沒把跳蚤帶進家裡,你會讓我留在家嗎?)
Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get them off me after you left me in the yard for days and days.
(沒有除蚤藥,在你把我丟在外面一天又一天我不能把它們抓下來)

Would I still be home if I hadn't barked and barked?
(如果我不會亂叫,你會讓我留在家嗎?)
I was only saying "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here! I want to be your best friend."
(我只想說"我好怕,我好孤單,我在這,我就在這! 我只想成為你最好的朋友")

Would I still be at home if I had made you happy?
(如果我能讓你開心,你會讓我留在家們)
Hitting me didn't help.
(打我無濟於事)

Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach me manners?
(如果你能教我在家裡的禮貌,我能留在家裡嗎?)

You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.
(你已經過了一個禮拜都沒看我,但我用我所有的時間在等著你來愛我)

I died today.....
((今天我已經死了))
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=2025583
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

喜歡★shps85120 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:【翻譯】Rainbow ... 後一篇:2013-05-29 日...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

Airsoftotaku大家
Merry最新的漫畫"校園紅人與哥德女孩39:一起玩"翻譯好囉看更多我要大聲說5小時前


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】