這部電影給我們不是刺激而是讓我們知道那些特種軍人的辛苦和遭遇到的這種問題。英勇就是這他們的驕傲。
首先小弟第一次在該版發文有請大大們指教。海豹神兵是我繼黑英計畫後唯一一片讓我讚美許多的真人真事改編軍人電影。電影根據美軍海豹部隊的真實任務作為改編,所以電影整個劇情無庸置疑蠻合情合理的。整部電影對於軍人之間情誼描述的確沒有像黑鷹一樣描寫的刺骨明新,但是他卻在整個任務的戰鬥場面勝過黑鷹許多。一開始可能就能猜出電影大概的走向,不過電影的重點是放在隊友與隊友在攻堅和任務中彼此對彼此的信賴和依靠。每一個拍肩的動作和互相掩護展現出在任務中只有團隊的合作。這部電影的每一個小部分真心的去感覺你會發現他述說不只有同胞的情誼,還有人與人之間的依賴和信任。
劇情:10分
音樂:9分
戰鬥:10分
兄弟情:10分
總分:9.75分/10分
話說這部電影我已經看了三次了!
以下附上主題曲及我流翻譯
Well,all I saw was smoke and fire...
我眼前看到只有煙霧和火焰
Ididn't feel a thing.
我沒有感覺任何東西
Butsuddenly I was rising higher...
但是我漸漸地起身
AndI felt like I just made... the biggest mistake.
我感覺我好像犯很大的錯誤
WhenI thought about my unborn child...
當我想起我那未出生的孩子
WhenI thought about my wife...
當我想起我的老婆
Andthe answer rang out CLEAR from somewhere up above
答案明顯來自某處之上
Nogreater gift has man, then to lay down his life for Love.
沒有偉大禮物讓男人犧牲他的生命為愛
AndI wondered, would I give my life?
我好奇?我是否犧牲自己?
CouldI make that sacrifice?
我會做這樣的犧牲嗎?
Ifit came down to it, could I take the bullet... I would
如果時刻真的來到,我會開槍嗎...我會
YesI would, For You
我真的會,只為你
Baby,you don't understand... I don't understand it all myself.
寶貝,你不會了解...我也不會一切只為我
Butthere's a Brother on my left and another on my right
但是那有我的同袍在我的左邊,另一個在我的右邊
Andin his pocket just like mine... he's got a photograph.
在他口袋就像我的...他的那張照片
Andthey're waitin' for him back home.
他們都在等著他回家
Andit's weighing on my mind...
都依賴著我的心
I'mnot trying to be the hero... I don't want to die...
我不想成為英雄...我也不想死
Butright now, in this moment, you don't think twice.
但是現在,這時刻,你不用再想了
Iwondered, would I give my life?
我好奇?我是否犧牲自己?
CouldI make that sacrifice?
我會做這樣的犧牲嗎?
Ifit came down to it, could I take the bullet... I would
如果時刻真的來到,我會開槍嗎...我會
YesI would...
我真的會
Youdon't think about right.
我不認為這是對
Youdon't think about wrong.
我不認為這是錯
Youjust do what you gotta do... to defend your own.
我只想要這麼做...守護你的所有
AndI do this thing... for you, yes I would... yes I would.
我這麼做...只為你,我真的會,只為你
AndI would give my life... I would make that sacrifice.
我會犧牲自己,我會做這樣的犧牲
Causeif it came down to it, could I take the bullet, I would.
如果是這樣倒下,我會開槍嗎,我會
Yes,I would, I'd do it for you... I'd do it for you.
我的確會,我只為你這樣做...我只為你這樣做
I'dtake the bullet, yea, Yes I would.
我會開槍,對,我會的