創作內容

0 GP

Carry On

作者:夏樹的老公│惡靈古堡│2014-08-17 12:12:31│巴幣:0│人氣:589
My father took me to the sacred place when I was a young girl,
當我還是少女時,父親帶我到一個神聖的地方
I grabbed his hand hard and asked who is conjuring this world right now.
我牽著他的手問道:現在我們所居住的這個世界是怎麼變出來的
Now where is Heaven?
在今天是個天堂嗎

When you were thrown into this world they say you were born insane.
他們說,當你出生的時候就被扔進這瘋狂的世界
And why?
為什麼呢?

In the world that gives me nothing,
這世界給予我何物
I need something to believe in.
我需要一些信念
Fight my loss of faith,
來爭取我所失去的信仰
In my guarded cage.
在這囚困我的牢籠之中

I am broken like an arrow,
我像一個破碎的離弦之箭
I have served for my heaven,
曾任於我的天堂
Constantly out in wars we would turn away.
我們轉身遠離戰爭
Who should we scream at?
我們該相信誰的呼嘯聲?
Who should we follow?
我們該跟隨誰?
Who is my savior?
誰是我的救世主?

Who doesn't turn
對方沒有回心轉意的意思
His back when in need?
當他回來時我們仍然需要他嗎?

Why do we have to be sacrificed;
為何我們要犧牲
Those who care to join our ring in the dark.
有誰會在乎我們身處於黑暗之中
Why do we have to live in a bloody world;
為何我們要居住在這血腥的世界
Though, with the most fragile, let them fall on me, yeah.
雖然,我們是這世界上最脆弱的存在,沒錯

Cause we'll carry on,
因為我們會堅持下去
My memory will carry on,
我的記憶會持續記憶
My voice will carry on.
我的話語會持續發聲
My voice will carry on.
我的話語會持續發聲

If there's nothing but survival,
即使沒有什麼,但我們能存活著
How can I believe in sin?
我怎能相信罪惡?
This world is bleeding now and you can see its blood.
這世界現在流出了鮮紅的血液,你可以看見它的鮮血

Open your eyes now,
打開你的雙眼
Open your arms now.
敞開你的雙臂
Well you're going to wait,
好了,你得等待
Because you never can control the world
因為你足以控制這世界
With your cruel willpower.
用你那殘暴的意志力

Don't ever let your love turn to hate;
別讓你的愛成為恨
If you say i'm loud break these chains off me
即使你說我打破這些命運的鎖鏈
That I believe isn't you anymore.
我相信這再也不是原來的你
If you say i'm free then keep these chains on me.
即使你說我是自由之身,這些鎖鏈也會加諸於我
What I want is not our freedom,
我想要的不是讓我們自由
What I want is us in a simple day.
我想要的是我們能夠在一起簡單的過日子
I don't need this grieving nation forever,
我永遠也不需要這悲痛的國家
What I need is us,
我要的是我們
The peaceful sleep,
能有個安穩的睡眠
So maybe please stop this bloody world right now.
因此,如果可以的話,請停止這場血腥的世界

Cause we'll carry on,
因為我們會堅持下去
My memory will carry on.
我的記憶仍持續記憶
Have to see the truth till we carry on;
持續著直到我們看清真相
My voice will carry on.
我的話語會持續下去,永不停止
引用網址:https://home.gamer.com.tw/TrackBack.php?sn=2556974
All rights reserved. 版權所有,保留一切權利

相關創作

同標籤作品搜尋:惡靈古堡

留言共 0 篇留言

我要留言提醒:您尚未登入,請先登入再留言

喜歡★su3g45juitw 可決定是否刪除您的留言,請勿發表違反站規文字。

前一篇:近況記錄... 後一篇:究進&調整後的紀...

追蹤私訊切換新版閱覽

作品資料夾

chanxin95107所有老師們
翻譯菜鳥一枚,放了些蔚藍檔案的翻譯作品在小屋裡,有興趣的歡迎挑看選看( • ̀ω•́ )✧看更多我要大聲說昨天11:18


face基於日前微軟官方表示 Internet Explorer 不再支援新的網路標準,可能無法使用新的應用程式來呈現網站內容,在瀏覽器支援度及網站安全性的雙重考量下,為了讓巴友們有更好的使用體驗,巴哈姆特即將於 2019年9月2日 停止支援 Internet Explorer 瀏覽器的頁面呈現和功能。
屆時建議您使用下述瀏覽器來瀏覽巴哈姆特:
。Google Chrome(推薦)
。Mozilla Firefox
。Microsoft Edge(Windows10以上的作業系統版本才可使用)

face我們了解您不想看到廣告的心情⋯ 若您願意支持巴哈姆特永續經營,請將 gamer.com.tw 加入廣告阻擋工具的白名單中,謝謝 !【教學】